EHEM! Ako rin -___- YAY! WE’RE TOGETHER @-) LOL JK.
AT WALA AKON CRES 115. THE FUDGE.
I HATE YOU YOU’RE IN GRYFFINDOR AND I WANTED TO BE IN… SLYTHERIN LOL JK =)) CONGRATS! ADD MEE!! RainRose108
I MISS YOU AND YANNA TOO! GREENHILLS WE MUST! Pagkatapos mag-enroll? :))
I KNOW :> I ship them hard! HAHAHA =)) It’s better than Peeta + Katniss = @-) =))))))
Posting a Nene pic made during PHOTOSHOP PHASE circa 2007 . Nasa Friendster pa ito siguro :)) Gusto ko sana mag-reminisce pero MASYADO MADAMI at MAHABA. Kung message naman, ganun rin. So I’ll let the CHEESY CORNY OH SO NENE-mbarrassing photo speak for itself. TENENEN! (Photos from 1st and 2nd year HS JUSKO.)
Kita mo yung sa likod ng polaroid (POLAROID MY GEDDDDD) may naka-scan na paper? Yun yung Estelle and Annick’s random request! Unang una sa list mo, BEAUTIFUL JAW LINE (katulad nung kay Tom Sturridge!)… sorry pero hanggang ngayon, di ko parin gets yun at bakit YUN ang una sa list mo =)) Tapos sa pinaka baba may nakita akong LEGAL… legal ka na! 18!! =))
TO the Tamaki to my Kyouya, the Bellatrix to my Snape, the Love to my Hate (freshie, tawag mo sa akin Love tawag ko sa iyo Hate pero kung based sa meaning, baliktad tayo kaya ikaw si Love!) and the Ongtalong to my Annabanana.
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPY! Thank you for being one of the greatest blessings God has ever given me! (and the cuntss. YAN SINULAT KO NA YUNG KALOKANG BARKADA NAME NATIN =)) )
Awesome movie! Just gotta rant :)) /spoilers below.
- LOGAN LERMAN + LEATHER PANTS + COCKY ATTITUDE = BOOM!!!
There goes my lady parts. Didn’t really need ‘em.
- Scene stealers: The King and the Musketeers’ servant… forgot his name though =))
- ORLANDO BLOOM. First time I’ve seen him as a Villain. And the last part when he was in the ship, I was like “OI HE’S A PIRATE AGAIN WHERE IS JACK SPARROW?” Still. Orlando Bloom = ovaries explode
- Did I mention Logan Lerman’s LEATHER PANTS?
- Milla Jovovich is a BAMF.
- Amazing plotline (historical fiction FTW) + action scenes + hot guys + comedy = Great movie. Almost as good as POTC. Only, I didn’t like the romance in Musketeers… hn. -__-
- I like the “romance” of the King and Queen of France though. They’re so ADORBS :3
- As for the 3 Musketeers, I like Aramis the most. He’s cool and collected… awesomesauce.
- After watching this movie, I thought of the Bloody Jack series… and how the 9th book sucked :( But then it made me realize, there’s more to the story than just romance… Reminds me of how I seldom like pure romance movies/books… I like adventure and comedy and fantasy and historical movies. Romance is just a side dish.
- LOGAN LERMAN AND ORLANDO BLOOM. ‘nuff said.